User is Offline
Aug 16, 2021 18:56:38 GMT
If nothing else, Change is the one true constant.
Post by Immortal on Apr 5, 2018 1:19:36 GMT
Would you like to talk?
Purpose of the Chat
Sparkledog Nation's chatroom is located at the bottom of the site. The chatroom is provided for both the guests that visit the forum and the members of Sparkledogs. The chatroom exists so that members and guests may communicate with each other. The chatroom is considered a privileged feature that can be removed at any time, with or without notice. Don't worry though: we don't plan to remove it, as long as everyone will abide by our rules for the chatroom.
- Do not Advertise in the Chatroom. Sparkledog Nation has a free board in which players and guests may freely post their advertisements to their sites on. The chatroom is an inappropriate location for advertisements, and guests and players alike are asked to refrain from posting advertisements of any kind on the board.
- Keep conversations appropriate. Please refrain from using "foul language" within the chatroom. Guests and players alike are asked to keep all conversations within the chatroom within the guidelines for conversations out of character for the site. Please do not just profanity, and make sure that all conversations are welcoming and inclusive to every viewer.
- Do not advertise threads within the Chatroom. Thread advertisements are permitted within the plotting board (Guard Their Mouths) but are not permitted in the chatroom. Players should refrain from advertising characters, threads, or plot ideas within the chatroom.Players should also refrain from using the chatroom as a means to "request" replies to current and ongoing threads, regardless if the other participants of the threads are currently labeled as "online" or not. They are allowed to make quick updates ("I finally made a post, wee" or "Bree, I finally replied to our thread") if they prefer, so long as they do not link to the thread or obviously advertise for the thread.
- "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all." This is a rule we would love all players on the site to adhere to in every out of character aspect of the site. Players are especially requested to keep this in mind when they post within the chatroom, as well. Players are encouraged to make sure their chatroom posts "count" by being friendly and nice and are asked to keep any questionable opinions to themselves.
- No religious, political, or otherwise possibly controversial conversations. The site is a very diverse and accepting website. We encourage membership with players from various walks of life and want to reflect this down to our chatrooms. We understand your passion and faith and understand that your faith is valid (no matter the belief). Please, with the aim to include everyone regardless if they share your beliefs, refrain from possibly conflicting or controversial issues, as well as from religious or political topics. Also, if you feel uncomfortable speak up - simply ask for a conversation "refresher" or reach out to a staff member if need be. We're always here to help!